Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello Again!

I see it's been over a month since I posted here. The thing is, I focus this blog on my writing process, and there hasn't really been any in awhile. 
As I posted before, we moved. It's taken awhile to get settled. That included getting our studio moved and set up, as well as moving my office trailer. (Remember the office trailer?)
We had so many things destined for my office that they were in the way, so I applied myself to finishing the trailer and moving my stuff into it. That is mostly done now. 
Oh, it's pretty messy still. The wall panels are a patchwork of different types and finishes. Not that it matters, for the most part they are covered by bookshelves and pictures. I finally retrieved all of my boxes of books from storage and put them on those shelves. It involved some weeding. 
I have six bookshelves in my office. Two tall library type metal units, and four smaller units. I made this my limit. If my books don't fit on those shelves, then I weed them until they do. I pretty much did it. 
It may change, since we have books in the house as well, and that layout is in process, so I may weed further. 
Did I mention I love books?
I got the books up on shelves, and I'm still unpacking other related office stuff. I'll post finished pix when I get it done. That will also include painting the exterior. 
Working space, man cave, whatever you want to call it. It's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment